The total value of these two courses & materials are AUD$985.20 - You only pay AUD$597.00* (10% GST Applies to Australian Residents) if you enrol today!
This offer is for a short time only with a limited number of licenses available.
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD ENROL FOR THIS BUNDLE
- You want to be a proficient Business Analyst with the essential and accredited skills to work effectively as a Business Analyst within Agile Projects.
- You earn 38 PD hours / CDUs to use towards IIBA® Certification applications / re-certifications.
- You want to prepare for the IIBA CCBA® or CBAP® or Agile Analysis Certification exam.
- These two courses covers the BABOK v3 Guide PLUS the Agile Extension v2 Guide content comprehensively.
- You want to do IIBA® Endorsed Training in your own time, from anywhere you have an internet connection with the help and support of an online tutor!
- You want to change your career to become an Agile Business Analyst.
- You want to formalize your Business Analysis skill set with industry standard Agile Analysis practices.
- You want to drastically improve your Business Analysis resume and get ready to find a great new BA job!
WHAT EXACTLY IS INCLUDED IN THE AGILE TRAINING BUNDLE?
- Both the courses covered as part of this bundle are IIBA® Endorsed Courses
- AGILE BA Practitioner Course – earn 16 PD hours / CDUs
- BABOK v3.0 Core Practitioner Course – earn 22 PD hours / CDUs
- FREE BONUS: You receive a soft copy BABOK® v3.0 Guide during the training
- You receive 2 soft copy course completion certificates upon successful completion of each course
- All student materials are included as part of this training
- You have 12 months to complete the training from the day of enrolment.
HOW TO ENROL FOR THIS LIMITED BUNDLE OFFER
- Add this course to your Shopping Cart and follow the online enrolment and payment steps.
- You will then be automatically enrolled for the following IIBA Endorsed Courses:
- IIBA Endorsed BABOK v3.0 Core Practitioner Course (earn 22 PD Hours / CDUs)
- IIBA Endorsed AGILE BA Practitioner Course (earn 16 PD Hours / CDUs)
- Start your training at your own pace with the support of your tutor!
IIBA® ENDORSED EARN 38 PD Hours/CDUs
COURSE DELIVERY METHOD
You have full access to an online tutor assigned to you on the course. They will provide you with assistance, answer your questions and provide assignment feedback. This is a very interactive course while it also gives you full control about when and where you choose to complete your lessons from.
This course bundle is a great course to include in your preparation for Professional Certification exams, such as the IIBA® ECBA® CCBA® or CBAP® & AGILE Analysis certificate
These courses are both IIBA® Endorsed and you will earn a total of 38 PD hours / CDUs upon successful completion of both courses.
This course is BABOK® Version 3.0 & Agile Extension to the BABOK Guide compliant.
Entry Requirements: None
BAE CAREER STAGE: This bundle contains a STAGE 2 and STAGE 3 Course. Learn more
HOW IT WORKS
Once you enrolled in this course bundle you will be able to start training straight away.
You will receive the details of your individually assigned certified tutor who will be available to answer any questions during your training. The courses works as follows:
- The course lessons are designed to take between 1-2 hours to complete.
- During the course you will have a number of practical assignments to complete. These assignments are designed to give you the opportunity to apply requirements analysis concepts and techniques you have learned. You will receive individualised feedback on your assignments from your dedicated tutor.
- Each lesson has one or two multiple choice quizzes for you to complete. These are designed to enhance your learning and knowledge gained after each lesson.
- Your course also contains lots of videos, student notes and case studies to read and learn from. Student notes (including the BABOK Guide) and case studies are downloadable as PDF files.
- This course refers to the BABOK Guide chapters throughout and is a great way to align your skills and experience in a practical way to the international industry standard.
Self paced & On demandOur online courses are all in the format of short online lessons which you can start and stop at any time. You set the pace for your own training and we follow it. You have 12 months from enrolment during which time you can finish your training.
Tutor Support & Assignment feedbackYou have full online access to your assigned tutor for questions as you progress through each lesson. Your assigned tutor will also review your practical assignments and provide personalised feedback.
Learning Management PortalAll of your course content and interaction with your tutor will be via our BAE Learning Management Portal. It is a user friendly and easy to use online platform that you can access from any where in the world and from any device.
IIBA ENDORSED TRAINING
This course bundle is IIBA® Endorsed and you will earn a total of 38 PD hours / CDUs upon successful completion.