BABOK® VERSION 3.0 ALIGNED - IIBA® ENDORSED EARN 22 PD Hours/CDUs
At the end of this Business Analysis Foundation Online Course you are proficient in the foundation business analysis skills with a comprehensive understanding of the role of the Business Analyst.
You will also be well prepared for the ECBA exam. This is an essential course for any new or junior Business Analyst.
COURSE DELIVERY METHOD
This course consists of 12 video lessons with practical real world examples, downloadable PDF student notes, ECBA style exam quizzes.
You can start the course at any time and you have 12 months from the date that you purchased the course to when you need to have completed all assignments.
You have full access to an online tutor assigned to you on the course. They will provide you with assistance, answer your questions and provide assignment feedback. This is a very interactive course while it also gives you full control about when and where you choose to complete your lessons from.
This course is a great building block to start your preparation for Professional Certification exam: IIBA® ECBA®.
This course is IIBA® Endorsed and you will earn 22 PD hours / CDUs upon successful completion.
Entry Requirements: None
Introduction to Business Analysis
- What is Business Analysis?
- Who is the BA?
- Key Terms
- Requirements Classifications
- Stakeholder Types
- Business Cases
- Financial Analysis
Planning Business Analysis
- Plan Business Analysis Approach
- Plan Stakeholder Engagement
- Plan Business Analysis Governance
- Plan Business Analysis Information Management
- Identify Business Analysis Performance Improvements
- Benchmarking & Market Analysis
- Business Rules Analysis
- Collaborative Games
- Prepare for Elicitation
- Conduct Elicitation
Confirm and Communicate
- Confirm Elicitation
- Communicate Elicitation Results
- Functional Decomposition
- Stakeholder List, Map or Personas
- Lessons Learned
- Manage Stakeholder Collaboration
- Trace Requirements
- Backlog Management
- Dataflow Diagrams
- Data Modelling
- Maintain Requirements
- Prioritise Requirements
- Decision Analysis
- Interface Analysis
- Item Tracking
Change in Requirements
- Assess Requirements Change
- Approve Requirements
- Balanced Scorecard
- Business Capability Analysis
- Business Model Canvas
- What is Strategy Analysis?
- Data Mining
- Focus Groups
- Vendor Assessment
Requirements Analysis & Design Definition
- Specify & Model Requirements
- Non-functional requirements analysis
- Organizational Modelling
- Process Modelling
Specify and Model Requirements
- Verify Requirements
- Validate Requirements
- Define Requirements Architecture
- Sequence Diagrams
- Use Cases & Scenarios
- User Stories
- State Modelling
Define Design Options
- Define Design Options
- Analyze Potential Value and Recommend Solution
- Roles & Permissions Matrix
- Risk Analysis and Management
- Process Analysis
- Metrics & Key Performance Indicators
- What is Solution Evaluation?
Mock ECBA Exam - 100+ Multiple Choice Exam Style Questions
HOW IT WORKS
Once you enrolled in the ECBA Preparation - Business Analysis Foundation Course you will be able to start training straight away.
You will receive the details of your individually assigned certified tutor who will be available to answer any questions during your training. The course works as follows:
- The course lessons are designed to take between 1-2 hours to complete and the course has a total of 12 lessons.
- During the course you will have access to your tutor via our BAE Portal messaging which allows you to ask questions and receive individualised feedback from your assigned tutor.
- Each lesson has one or two multiple choice quizzes for you to complete. These are designed to enhance your learning and knowledge gained after each lesson.
- Your course also contains lots of videos, student notes and case studies to read and learn from. Student notes and case studies are downloadable as PDF files.
- This course refers to the BABOK Guide chapters throughout and is a great way to align your skills and experience in a practical way to the international industry standard.
Self paced & On demandOur online courses are all in the format of short online lessons which you can start and stop at any time. You set the pace for your own training and we follow it. You have 12 months from enrolment during which time you can finish your training.
Tutor Support & Assignment feedbackYou have full online access to your assigned tutor for questions as you progress through each lesson. Your assigned tutor will also review your practical assignments and provide personalised feedback.
Learning Management PortalAll of your course content and interaction with your tutor will be via our BAE Learning Management Portal. It is a user friendly and easy to use online platform that you can access from any where in the world and from any device.
IIBA ENDORSED TRAINING
This course is IIBA® Endorsed and you will earn 22PD hours / CDUs upon successful completion.