Are you super busy and not sure when you will find time to get ready for your CBAP® certification exam?
You need a straightforward & flexible CBAP® preparation program that you can follow at times that suit your busy schedule…
We understand and worked out a way for you to get to your CBAP® designation easily, flexibly and within a realistic timeframe that works with your busy schedule.
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD ENROL FOR THIS PREPARATION PROGRAM
- 20 bite-size BABOK® v3 Guide video lessons - you choose to receive a new lesson daily, weekly or fortnightly!
- You earn 38 PD hours to meet the IIBA® CBAP® PD hour requirements.
- You complete the following 2 courses during this program:
- IIBA Endorsed BABOK v3 Core Practitioner Course (22 PD hours) - normally: AUD$857.00
- IIBA Endorsed Business Analysis Master Practitioner Course (16 PD hours) - normally: AUD$797.00
- More than 250+ exam style mock quiz questions & 80+ short explainer videos.
- Unlimited & easily accessible expert tutor online support.
- You can redo any lessons - you have 12 months access to materials.
- You also receive a downloadable PDF BABOK® v3 Guide and comprehensive downloadable PDF student notes.
- You will receive 2 IIBA® Endorsed training course certificates issued by Business Analysis Excellence Pty Ltd.
- BONUS 1: You receive a printed study guide with 2 additional mock exams.
- BONUS 2: You receive a CBAP® experience hours template which we review prior to your submission to the IIBA®!
HOW TO ENROL FOR THIS LIMITED BUNDLE OFFER
- Add this course to your Shopping Cart and follow the online enrolment and payment steps.
- You will then be automatically enrolled for the following IIBA Endorsed Courses:
- IIBA Endorsed BABOK v3.0 Core Practitioner Course (earn 22 PD Hours / CDUs)
- IIBA Endorsed Business Analysis Master Practitioner Course (earn 16 PD Hours / CDUs)
- Start your training at your own pace with the support of your tutor!
IIBA® ENDORSED EARN 38 PD Hours/CDUs
COURSE DELIVERY METHOD
You have full access to an online tutor assigned to you on the course. They will provide you with assistance, answer your questions and provide assignment feedback. This is a very interactive course while it also gives you full control about when and where you choose to complete your lessons from.
This preparation training is tailored to your help you get ready for Professional Certification exams, such as the IIBA® ECBA® CCBA® or CBAP®.
These courses are both IIBA® Endorsed and you will earn a total of 38 PD hours / CDUs upon successful completion of both courses.
This course is BABOK® Version 3.0 compliant.
Entry Requirements: None
BAE CAREER STAGE: This bundle contains a STAGE 2 and STAGE 3 Course. Learn more
HOW IT WORKS
Once you enrolled in this course bundle you will be able to start training straight away.
You will receive the details of your individually assigned certified tutor who will be available to answer any questions during your training. The courses works as follows:
- The course lessons are designed to take between 1-2 hours to complete.
- During the course you will have a number of practical assignments to complete. These assignments are designed to give you the opportunity to apply requirements analysis concepts and techniques you have learned. You will receive individualised feedback on your assignments from your dedicated tutor.
- Each lesson has one or two multiple choice quizzes for you to complete. These are designed to enhance your learning and knowledge gained after each lesson.
- Your course also contains lots of videos, student notes and case studies to read and learn from. Student notes (including the BABOK Guide) and case studies are downloadable as PDF files.
- This course refers to the BABOK Guide chapters throughout and is a great way to align your skills and experience in a practical way to the international industry standard.
Self paced & On demandOur online courses are all in the format of short online lessons which you can start and stop at any time. You set the pace for your own training and we follow it. You have 12 months from enrolment during which time you can finish your training.
Tutor Support & Assignment feedbackYou have full online access to your assigned tutor for questions as you progress through each lesson. Your assigned tutor will also review your practical assignments and provide personalised feedback.
Learning Management PortalAll of your course content and interaction with your tutor will be via our BAE Learning Management Portal. It is a user friendly and easy to use online platform that you can access from any where in the world and from any device.
IIBA ENDORSED TRAINING
This course bundle is IIBA® Endorsed and you will earn a total of 38 PD hours / CDUs upon successful completion.