Become IIBA® Certified: The Ultimate Preparation for CCBA® and CBAP® Exams.Unlock Your Potential with the BAE Advanced Training Bundle Program! Elevate your career and achieve IIBA® certification with ease. Our comprehensive program offers a personalized one-on-one coaching session with a certified CBAP® career coach, a customized development roadmap, and three IIBA® Endorsed Online training courses packed with PD Hours and CDUs. Boost your confidence with online exam-style quizzes and study from a highly recommended CCBA® & CBAP® Study Guide tailored to your learning style. Don't wait, invest in yourself today and take your professional career to the next level with BAE!
Who Should Do This Program?Business Analysts who are working towards obtaining the IIBA® CCBA® or CBAP® certification. Any Business Analyst with any level of experience who would like to advance in their career towards being a Professional Business Analyst.
How Long Does The Program Take?The program must be completed within 12 months. This is ample time for even the busiest student to work through their career roadmap milestones, complete the online learning requirements, and collaborate closely with your career coach.
What Do You Receive At The End Of This Program?You will receive 62 IIBA Professional Developments hours. Course Completion Certificates (soft copies) for each course completed successfully.
What Is Included?
Once you join the BAE Advanced Training Bundle Program you are assigned a CBAP® tutor that will work with you throughout the program to ensure you achieve your goals.
- Pre - Program Online Skills Assessment
- Welcome instructions with the Program Outline
- Career Development Roadmap
- Online IIBA Endorsed Courses
- STAGE 1: Business Analysis Practitioner Course(earn 24 Professional Development hours / CDUs)
- STAGE 2: Business Analysis Master Practitioner Course(earn 16 Professional Development hours / CDUs)
- STAGE 2: BABOK v3 Core Practitioner Prep Course (earn 22 Professional Development hours / CDUs)
- Coaching session - a 1:1 Skype Career Coaching Session with your assigned coach.
- Student materials for all online courses in program
- CCBA/CBAP Study Guide by Susan Weese or similar - printed copy
- 3 Steps to exam success PDF guide
- Individual Course Complete Certificates - personalised soft copies.
How It Works
Once you enrolled in the BAE Advanced Training Program you will be able to start training straight away.
You will receive the details of your individually assigned certified tutor who will set up a time (in your timezone!) that is suitable for the 1:1 Skype coaching call. During this call, you will discuss your specific situation in detail and your tutor will provide you with his/her guidance in terms of:
- Discussing your career and certification goals. Certification requirements and how you meet them.
- What training sequence you should follow to optimise the path towards your goals.
- Exam preparation approach that works for you and your schedule.
- Support in preparation of your IIBA application for ECBA, CCBA or CBAP.
- Answer your specific questions about Business Analysis, certification or the training itself.
- You will also receive an offer for a follow up call in a month or two to answer further questions or discuss progress.
Self paced & On demandOur online courses are all in the format of short online lessons which you can start and stop at any time. You set the pace for your own training and we follow it. You have 12 months from enrolment during which time you can finish your training.
Tutor Support & Assignment feedbackYou have full online access to your assigned tutor for questions as you progress through each lesson. Your assigned tutor will also review your practical assignments and provide personalised feedback.
Learning Management PortalAll of your course content and interaction with your tutor will be via our BAE Learning Management Portal. It is a user friendly and easy to use online platform that you can access from any where in the world and from any device.
What Do You Receive At The End Of This Program?
- You will receive 62 IIBA Professional Developments hours.
- Course Completion Certificates (soft copies) for each course completed successfully.