A comprehensive, interactive, online instructor led CCBA® & CBAP® exam preparation training delivered in 6 weeks, 2-hour long weekday sessions, twice a week (total of 12 sessions of 2 hours each plus homework).
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- To get a much deeper understanding of the BABOK v3 Guide chapters.
- To earn 35 PD hours and get support in completing your CCBA® & CBAP® application.
- To receive everything you need to be successful in the CCBA® & CBAP® exam.
- To be more confident as a Business Analyst and achieve your certification goals easily.
YOUR PRIMARY FACILITATOR: Esta Lessing CBAP® (Business Analysis Excellence Pty Ltd). Esta is a CBAP® Study Guide published author, industry leader within the field of Business Analysis and recognised as passionate trainer and mentor.
PD HOURS: You earn 35 PD HOURS
We know you are investing your time and trust in our BAE training and we would like to provide you with the assurance and confidence that our training and support will get you to a successful CCBA®/CBAP® exam outcome. We do this by providing you with special guarantees.
This CCBA®/CBAP® Preparation Program will give you exactly what you need to pass the exam. First time.
NOT ONLY THAT....
CBAP Training with Success Guarantee.
We pay the exam retake fees if a participant fails to clear the exam in the first attempt. We stick our neck out for you. We succeed with your success and fail with your failure.
- Participant and Introductions
- Intro to Business Analysis
- Intro to BABoK Knowledge Areas
- BABoK Terminology
- BABoK themes
Session 2 & 3
Intro to BA Planning and Monitoring
- Plan BA Approach
- Plan Stakeholder Engagement
- Plan BA Governance
- Plan BA Information Management
- Identify BA Performance Improvements
Intro to Elicitation and Collaboration
- Prepare for Elicitation
- Conduct Elicitation
- Confirm Elicitation Results
- Communicate BA Information(Requirements)
- Manage Stakeholder Collaboration
Session 4 & 5
Intro to Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Specify and model requirements
- Verify requirements
- Validate Requirements
- Define Requirements architecture
- Define Design Options
Intro to Solution Evaluation
- Analyze potential value and recommend solution
- Measure solution performance
- Analyze performance measures
- Assess solution limitations
- Assess enterprise limitations
- Recommend actions to increase solution value
Session 6 & 7
How to attempt Case based Questions
Advanced BA Techniques
- Balanced scorecard
- Business cases
- Business model canvas
- Decision analysis
- Financial analysis
- Metrics and key performance indicators(KPIs)
- Process analysis
Scenario based questions for
- BA Planning and Monitoring
- Strategy Analysis
- BABoK Techniques Mind map
- Basic Techniques for BA Planning
- Basic Techniques for Elicitation
- Basic Techniques for Life Cycle Management
- Basic Techniques for Strategy Analysis
- Basic Techniques for Req. Analysis
- Basic Techniques for Solution Evaluation
Session 9 & 10
Intro to Requirements life cycle management
- Trace requirements
- Maintain requirements
- Prioritize requirements
- Assess requirements changes
- Approve requirements
Intro to Strategy Analysis
- Analyze Current State
- Define Future State
- Assess Risks
- Define Change Strategy
- How to attempt Scenario based Questions
- Scenario based questions for BA Planning
- Scenario based questions for Elicitation
- Scenario based questions for Req. Life Cycle Management
- Scenario based questions for Strategy Analysis
- Scenario based questions for Req. Analysis
- Scenario based questions for Solution Evaluation
How to attempt Scenario based Questions
Advanced BA Techniques
- Use case
- Class diagram
- Activity diagram
- State diagram
- Data mining
- Sequence diagrams
- Case questions for
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Solution Evaluation
- Additional 250+ mock exam questions, 70+ BABOK explainer videos, bonus case studies and examples
- Repeat the entire training (8 sessions, 3 hours each) to reinforce concepts
- 3 Steps to CBAP Success - PDF Guide (worth AUD$47)