Earn Professional IIBA® Certification - ideal for CCBA® and CBAP® certification exam preparation.
DATES (6 WEEKENDS):
Weekend 1: 8-9 May
Weekend 2: 15-16 May
Weekend 3: 22-23 May
Weekend 4: 29-30 May
Weekend 5: 5-6 June
Weekend 6: 12-13 June
Saturday & Sunday: 9am - 12pm Australian Eastern Standard Time
Saturday & Sunday: 6am - 9am Singapore Time
Friday & Saturday 6pm - 9pm New York Time
WHAT IS COVERED DURING THE LIVE-TRAINING SESSIONS?
We cover the 6 BABOK® Knowledge Areas & Techniques in depth. These sessions allows for discussion and questions and will be conducted by Esta Lessing CBAP®.
WHAT ELSE DO I GET AS PART OF THIS TRAINING?
Apart from taking part in the live-training sessions, you are also enrolled for the BAE Advanced Training Bundle Program which provides you with everything you need to prepare for your professional IIBA® certification. You will receive a one-on-one coaching session with a certified CBAP® career coach, formulate your own personalised development roadmap, complete 3 IIBA® Endorsed Online training courses (earning all the PD Hours or CDUs you require along the way), take a set of online exam style quizzes to help prepare you, and study from a highly recommended CCBA® & CBAP® Study Guide to ensure your preferred learning style is catered to.
WHO SHOULD DO THIS PROGRAM?
Business Analysts who are working towards obtaining the IIBA® CCBA® or CBAP® certification. Any Business Analyst with any level of experience who would like to advance in their career towards being a Professional Business Analyst.
HOW LONG DOES THE PROGRAM TAKE?
The Live training component takes 6 weekends, Saturday and Sunday (3 hours per session). See dates and times section above.
The rest of the online program can be completed within 12 months. This is ample time for even the busiest student to work through their career roadmap milestones, complete the online learning requirements, and collaborate closely with your career coach. We will start working through some parts of the online training during our live-sessions to ensure you earn the required PD hours to apply for the CCBA/CBAP exams straight after the live-training.
WHAT DO YOU RECEIVE AT THE END OF THIS PROGRAM?
The entire program includes 62 IIBA Professional Developments hours, broken up into 3 courses. As you complete each course, you earn PD hours. Course Completion Certificates (soft copies) issued for each course completed successfully.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Once you join this SPECIAL EVENT CCBA/CBAP TRAINING PROGRAM, you are assigned a CBAP® tutor that will work with you throughout the program to ensure you achieve your goals.
- 6 Weeks Live Training Schedule to add to your calendar
- Pre - Program Online Skills Assessment
- Welcome instructions with the Program Outline
- Career Development Roadmap
- Online IIBA Endorsed Courses
- STAGE 1: Business Analysis Practitioner Course(earn 24 Professional Development hours / CDUs)
- STAGE 2: Business Analysis Master Practitioner Course(earn 16 Professional Development hours / CDUs)
- STAGE 2: BABOK v3 Core Practitioner Prep Course (earn 22 Professional Development hours / CDUs)
- Coaching session - a 1:1 Skype Career Coaching Session with your assigned coach.
- Student materials for all online courses in program
- CCBA/CBAP Study Guide - printed copy
- 3 Steps to exam success PDF guide
- Individual Course Complete Certificates - personalised soft copies.
HOW IT WORKS
Once you enrolled in the BAE Advanced Training Program you will be able to start the online on-demand component training straight away. This is not required work prior to the live-sessions but recommended if you want a head start.
You will receive the details of your individually assigned certified tutor who will set up a time (in your timezone!) that is suitable for the 1:1 Skype coaching call. During this call, you will discuss your specific situation in detail and your tutor will provide you with his/her guidance in terms of:
- Discussing your career and certification goals. Certification requirements and how you meet them.
- What training sequence you should follow to optimise the path towards your goals.
- Exam preparation approach that works for you and your schedule.
- Support in preparation of your IIBA application for ECBA, CCBA or CBAP.
- Answer your specific questions about Business Analysis, certification or the training itself.
- You will also receive an offer for a follow up call in a month or two to answer further questions or discuss progress.
Live - training sessions
The live-training sessions are conducted via Zoom and highly interactive and engaging. We keep groups small to ensure everyone can actively participate and get the most out of the live training.
Self paced & On demand
Our online courses are all in the format of short online lessons which you can start and stop at any time. You set the pace for your own training and we follow it. You have 12 months from enrolment during which time you can finish your training.
Tutor Support & Assignment feedback
You have full online access to your assigned tutor for questions as you progress through each lesson. Your assigned tutor will also review your practical assignments and provide personalised feedback.
Learning Management Portal
All of your course content and interaction with your tutor will be via our BAE Learning Management Portal. It is a user friendly and easy to use online platform that you can access from any where in the world and from any device.
WHAT DO YOU RECEIVE AT THE END OF THIS PROGRAM?
- You will receive 62 IIBA Professional Developments hours.
- Course Completion Certificates (soft copies) for each course completed successfully.