NEXT COURSE DATESYDNEY = ENQUIRE ABOUT 2020 DATES
WHAT WILL I LEARN DURING THE 3 DAY COURSE?
At the end of the 3 Day Business Analysis Practitioner Course you will be competent in foundation business analysis skills with a comprehensive understanding of the role of the Business Analyst in both traditional waterfall and Agile based projects.
You will also have the tools and techniques you need to perform business analysis requirements activities with confidence. You will have a solid understanding of key modelling techniques and how to apply them. This is an essential course for any new or experienced Business Analyst.
- BABOK® Version 3.0 Based
- IIBA® Endorsed (24 PD Hours/CDUs)
**BONUS** ONLINE TRAINING INCLUDED - earn an additional 22 PD hours
To ensure you get the best value training possible, we have included a FREE BONUS: Our Online BABOK® v3 Core Practitioner Course (normally worth AUD$497.00) is part of this training package. You will automatically be enrolled online once you signed up forthis classroom training offer.
The Online BABOK® v3 Core Practitioner Course consists of a total of 12 Modules covering all the BABOK Chapters. This course is ideal for additional CCBA & CBAP Certification exam preparation - 70+ Videos, 250+ exam format questions and lots more. Read more about this bonus value added training.
WHO SHOULD DO THIS COURSE?
- Complete beginners can attend this training and walk out with employable BA skills and heaps of practical application and knowledge!
- Business Analysts and other project professionals who want to build on and formalize their BA skills and knowledge.
- Business Analysts who want to get ready to do the ECBA™/CCBA® or CBAP® Certificate exam.
- Professional people who work with Business Analysts frequently.
- Consultants starting out in business consulting.
COURSE DELIVERY METHOD
This is a 3 day face to face group training. All concepts are illustrated with real-workplace examples and practical hands-on exercises throughout. We keep our groups small to ensure a high level of interaction between participants and the trainer/s. Our ‘trainers’ are all practicing Business Analysts with more than 15 years of international project experience.
This course is a great building block to start preparing for Professional Certifications such as the IIBA® ECBA™,CCBA® or CBAP® certification exams.
WHAT PAST STUDENTS OF THIS TRAINING SAID...
“Definitely the best training course I’ve ever attended. The strengths of this training are the variety in demonstrating the theory. Great training to be honest!”
Anonymous BA Participant
“The two trainers worked well together, leveraging off each other’s personalities. The strengths of this training are having the fun elements and a lot of interaction. It was great to be a small group too.”
Louise, BA Participant
“Thank you again for the fantastic training!”
Marisa, BA Participant
“I will manage people differently when I go back to my job. I also learned personality management skills. It was very interactive and engaging!”
“When I go back to my “day job”, I will gather requirements in a much more efficient way. The strengths of this training for me were the activities, group tasks and BABOK v3 Game!”
Karthik, BA Participant
“It’s a good mix of exercises and story telling! There is really not anything to be called out as a weakness.”
Anonymous BA Participant
IIBA® ACCREDITATION CREDITS EARNED
- The 3 day classroom course is IIBA® Endorsed and you will earn 24 PD hours / CDUs upon successful completion.
- The bonus online training included here is the BAE Stage 2 BABOK v3 Core Practitioner Training which will provide you with an additional 22 PD hours/CDUsupon successful completion.
- Total PD Hours / CDUs earned with the 3 Day Classroom Course & the Online Bonus Training is therefore = 46 PD hours/CDUs. You can use the PD hours / CDUs towards your IIBA certification and re-certification requirements.