BAE Stage 4: Leadership And Engagement Coaching & Training Program
Are you a business professional with some years of practical project experience and are now ready to take the next step in your career and formally develop your leadership and advanced stakeholder engagement skills?
This program is ideal for people who want to take their career to a leadership level, where they are stepping up in their roles and taking on leadership responsibility within their projects or teams.
WHO SHOULD APPLY FOR THIS PROGRAM?
- We recommend this program to: CCBA®, CBAP®, PBA® or PMP® Professionals or similar experienced professionals.
- Business professionals who have leadership responsibilities or want to take on a leadership role in their nearby future career path.
WHAT OUTCOMES CAN YOU EXPECT FROM THE PROGRAM?
- You are the best leader you can be for your team
- You have positive beliefs about your capabilities as a leader
- You have strong self-confidence that instills confidence in your team
- Your goals are aligned to your values as a leader
- You have extensive knowledge and understanding of stakeholder types, communication styles and how to engage highly effectively across the organization
- Your stakeholder relationships are transformed and much more effective than ever before
- You have mastered various frameworks to utilize when managing your team’s morale, performance and engagement
- You have learned how to model excellence in your professional life
You as the leader
- Values Elicitation and Change
- Advanced Sub-modalities
- Quantum Linguistic Patterns
- Advanced Strategies for Modelling
- Covert Reframing
- Identifying Values in Language
- Advanced Communication Skills
- Team dynamics – understanding your team
- Engaging your team – a framework to foster strong engagement
- Building an accountable team
- Reward framework for proactive behavior in team members
- Performance management techniques: Part 1 – how to encourage stronger performance
- Performance management techniques: Part 2 – how to coach negative behavior and low performance
- Understand and then optimize the representational systems people use when communicating
- Develop negotiation and persuasion soft skills to achieve win-win outcomes with stakeholders
- Understanding Why, What, How, What If personality types and how to manage them
- Applying the 4 MAT System to Workshops & Meetings with stakeholders
- Achieving rapport mastery
HOW IS THIS PROGRAM DELIVERED?
This program is delivered as a combined 1:1 coaching with training program over an 8-week period. This program is offered remotely and online. It is available globally. We work with you in your time zone.
THERE ARE 2 PARTS TO THE PROGRAM
- 4 Individual Coaching Sessions
- Training Modules & Practical Assignments
INDIVIDUAL COACHING SESSIONS
You have 4 one-hour personal one to one coaching sessions scheduled with your assigned qualified coach. This is done via Skype or phone.
TRAINING MODULES AND PRACTICAL ASSIGNMENTS
Each of the topics listed in the program outline is comprehensively covered with online on-demand short courses consisting of: videos, course notes, practical assignments and knowledge quizzes. All the course material is accessible online and is available for download.
To get this most from this program - your coach will guide you after each coaching session to complete a set of short course assignments and knowledge quizzes before the next coaching session.
- The coaching sessions are individual and one-to-one coaching sessions, you are NOT coached in a group.
- Your coach remains the same person for the duration of the program.
- The coaching sessions are scheduled fortnightly in advance.
- Your coach is at a minimum a IIBA CBAP and NLP Master Practitioner level trained.