WHAT DO THE CPRE FOUNDATION LEVEL REQUIREMENTS ENGINEERING TRAINING CONSIST OF?
This unique lesson based Business Analysis Training Program consists of a series of what we refer to as “bite size” micro course topics relating to the Business Analysis and Requirements Engineering. The program includes 10 lessons (also referred to as micro-courses).
This BA Training Program is based on the CPRE Foundation Level Syllabus provided by the International Requirements Engineering Board (IREB) to use to prepare for the CPRE FL exam. It is therefore a great tool to help you prepare for this professional Business Analysis certification exam.
WHAT IS THIS PROGRAM?
This BA Training Program consists of 10 comprehensive lessons in Requirements Engineering.
The student is enrolled into a Learning Management System which provides access to multimedia (video, audio, presentations, downloadable student notes & case studies) and online knowledge quizzes to test your knowledge. Each micro course will take the student no more than 30-60 minutes to complete.
WHO SHOULD DO THIS BA TRAINING PROGRAM
- Any Business Analyst, Requirements Engineer or business professional who would like to learn more about Business Analysis and Requirements Engineering will receive a wide spectrum of fundamental and practical Business Analysis training.
- Any person who is interested in Requirements Engineering should do this program.
- Any person who is in the process of preparing for the CPRE FL exam should add this program to their preparation plans.
PRE-REQUISITES: No specific experience required.
BAE CAREER STAGE: This is a BAE STAGE 1 Course. Learn more.
HOW LONG DOES THIS TRAINING PROGRAM TAKE TO COMPLETE?
The BA Training Program consists of 10 online lessons which are all released to you at the time of enrolment. You can set your own pace and complete each lesson. Each lesson will take no longer than 30-60 minutes to complete.
All student materials are included as part of this course. You don't need to purchase anything further to complete this Training Program.
You have 12 months to complete this course.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Requirements Engineering
- Lesson 2: Requirements Elicitation Fundamentals
- Lesson 3: Elicitation Techniques Applied
- Lesson4: Requirements Documentation
- Lesson 5: Requirements Modeling using Use Cases
- Lesson 6: Introduction to Data Modelling
- Lesson 7: Introduction to Functional and Activity Modelling
- Lesson 8: Requirements Validation and Negotiation
- Lesson 9: Requirements Management
- Lesson 10: Requirements Tools & Enterprise Analysis Techniques
HOW IT WORKS
Once you enrolled in the BAE Stage 1 CPRE Foundation Level Engineering Bundle Course you will be able to start training straight away.
You will receive the details of your individually assigned certified tutor who will be available to answer any questions during your training. The course works as follows:
- The course lessons are designed to take between 1-2 hours to complete and the course has a total of 10 lessons.
- Each lesson has one or two multiple choice quizzes for you to complete. These are designed to enhance your learning and knowledge gained after each lesson.
- Your course also contains lots of videos, student notes and case studies to read and learn from. Student notes and case studies are downloadable as PDF files.
- This course is a great way to align your skills and experience in a practical way to the IREB international industry standard.